The Oblander Group has been providing professional fundraising consulting and services since its founding in 1999. Our focus is in working with political campaigns and nonprofit organizations which seek to make our country and our planet a more just and equitable society.
We do this by focusing on three primary areas of fundraising need:
- Nonpartisan Political Fundraising – These are primarily going to be municipal elections, but in many states, this would also include judicial elections.
- Nonprofit Organization Fundraising – As you might expect, this would encompass fundraising for select Nonprofit Organizations in need of funding to provide services to enhance our community and planet.
- Progressive Political Campaigns – This is where we started in 1999. We are committed to working with progressive politicians with who share our values and vision of a just and equitable society.
While every client has differing needs and goals, typically, you can expect a professional fundraising solution which encompasses one or more of the following aspects:
- Development of a Fundraising Strategy
- Identification and Targeting of Likely Contributors
- Event Planning and Execution (Deadlines help drive contributions)
- Call Time
- Social Media
- Direct Mail
Not sure if your campaign or your organization is a good fit for our fundraising capabilities? Please contact us so that we can have a no-obligation discussion about what you are attempting to achieve. You can reach us by calling us directly at 404-873-3600.
Fran Person breaks through the significant $400,000 milestone in nearly his 4th month campaigning, posting another strong fundraising quarter – raising $225,686 in the second quarter. Out raising the incumbent in the first quarter is virtually unheard of, and to…
Political Fundraising Firm Delivered Critical Funds Needed To Mount Winning Campaigns Atlanta, GA. June 2, 2016 – The Oblander Group today offered congratulations to DeKalb Solicitor-General Sherry Boston and former DeKalb County Schools Superintendent Mike Thurmond. Both candidates won their…