Panel Discussion “Battleground 2020: A Democratic Perspective on Georgia’s Emerging Electorate”
Oblander Group Founder and President, Kristin Oblander, will be on the panel to discuss such topics as:
- The State of play for Democrats in Georgia: lessons from ’18 contests + look ahead to the competitiveness of this year’s presidential race in the state + statewide races that are next up where Democrats can compete.
- Candidate recruitment for Dems in Georgia
- Messaging to swing voters/disaffected Republicans?
- Voter protection efforts in the state/expanding the electorate for Dems.
Please note that this session is only open to attendees of The Reed Conference and Awards – details can be found here:
Please join Congressman John Lewis at The Tabernacle on Saturday, March 28th for his 80th birthday celebration.
This is a ticketed event.
- $2,500 Gold Host PAC Donor (Host Reception and Floor Seating for Four Guests)
- $1,000 Gold Host Individual Donor (Host Reception and Floor Seating for Four Guests)
- $500 Silver Host PAC Donor (Host Reception and Floor Seating for Two Guests)
- $75 General Admission (Seating In Sections 200 and 300)
- $50 Young Professional or Senior Citizen (Seating In Section 400)
For assistance, please call Kristin Oblander at 404-873-3600, or email her at Kristin@TheOblanderGroup.com
Sharon Gay for Mayor of Atlanta Online Fundraising Event
Please join special guests former DNC Chairmen Governor Howard Dean and Joe Andrew for an online fundraising event in support of Sharon Gay for Mayor of Atlanta.
Host Committee: Tami Azorsky, Thurbert Baker, Mick Cochran, Buddy Darden, Tread Davis, Gordon Giffin, Mayscott Greenwood, Hakim Hilliard, Maggie Joslin, Katharine Kelley, Steve Labovitz, Keith Mason, Mike McNamara, and Randy Nuckolls.
Reception Benefitting the Nikema Williams House Victory Fund
Please join Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and Congresswoman Nikema Williams, with Special Guests Stacey Abrams, DCCC Chairman Sean Patrick Maloney, and Senator Jon Ossoff for an In-Person Reception Benefitting The Nikema Williams House Victory Fund.