The Oblander Group has been providing professional fundraising consulting and services since its founding in 1999. Our focus is in working with political campaigns and nonprofit organizations which seek to make our country and our planet a more just and equitable society.
We do this by focusing on three primary areas of fundraising need:
- Nonpartisan Political Fundraising – These are primarily going to be municipal elections, but in many states, this would also include judicial elections.
- Nonprofit Organization Fundraising – As you might expect, this would encompass fundraising for select Nonprofit Organizations in need of funding to provide services to enhance our community and planet.
- Progressive Political Campaigns – This is where we started in 1999. We are committed to working with progressive politicians with who share our values and vision of a just and equitable society.
While every client has differing needs and goals, typically, you can expect a professional fundraising solution which encompasses one or more of the following aspects:
- Development of a Fundraising Strategy
- Identification and Targeting of Likely Contributors
- Event Planning and Execution (Deadlines help drive contributions)
- Call Time
- Social Media
- Direct Mail
Not sure if your campaign or your organization is a good fit for our fundraising capabilities? Please contact us so that we can have a no-obligation discussion about what you are attempting to achieve. You can reach us by calling us directly at 404-873-3600.
Please join Congressman John Lewis at The Tabernacle on Saturday, March 28th for his 80th birthday celebration.
This is a ticketed event.
- $2,500 Gold Host PAC Donor (Host Reception and Floor Seating for Four Guests)
- $1,000 Gold Host Individual Donor (Host Reception and Floor Seating for Four Guests)
- $500 Silver Host PAC Donor (Host Reception and Floor Seating for Two Guests)
- $75 General Admission (Seating In Sections 200 and 300)
- $50 Young Professional or Senior Citizen (Seating In Section 400)
For assistance, please call Kristin Oblander at 404-873-3600, or email her at Kristin@TheOblanderGroup.com