While the roots of The Oblander Group are in political fundraising, we also have been privileged to work with a variety of Nonprofit Organizations to develop and implement effective fundraising strategies which allow these groups to perform their mission.
Kristin Oblander, the Founder and President of The Oblander Group, has often said that the reason she began the company was to help people and to improve society as a whole. The initial focus was to help politicians who valued social justice, equality and who had a vision for a brighter tomorrow. Our work with select Non-Profit Organizations allows us to have a more direct impact in bettering the lives of the people that each organization focuses upon.
Similar to Political Fundraising, The Oblander Group will develop effective fundraising strategies which leverage events, phone calls, direct mail, social media and PR to raise awareness and to drive donations. We will work with key personnel within your organization to develop targeting and execution strategies.
Below is a sampling of the Nonprofit Organizations which The Oblander Group has worked with:
- Regional Business Coalition
- Sickle Cell Foundation of Georgia
- Statewide Independent Living Council of Georgia
If you would like to learn more about how The Oblander Group can help your Nonprofit Organization’s fundraising effort, please complete the form, or call us at 404-873-3600.
Please join Congressman John Lewis at The Tabernacle on Saturday, March 28th for his 80th birthday celebration.
This is a ticketed event.
- $2,500 Gold Host PAC Donor (Host Reception and Floor Seating for Four Guests)
- $1,000 Gold Host Individual Donor (Host Reception and Floor Seating for Four Guests)
- $500 Silver Host PAC Donor (Host Reception and Floor Seating for Two Guests)
- $75 General Admission (Seating In Sections 200 and 300)
- $50 Young Professional or Senior Citizen (Seating In Section 400)
For assistance, please call Kristin Oblander at 404-873-3600, or email her at Kristin@TheOblanderGroup.com